Next-Generation Data Encryption for Fully Compliant Protection
Today’s business world is mobile. Data is a company’s most valuable asset. It’s critical business information that can travel wherever employees, contractors, and partners do, and can reside on any number of desktops, laptops, handheld devices, smartphones, USB drives, CD-DVDs and other devices. And wherever this data resides, it has to be fully protected from theft and leaks without bogging down user processes.
That’s why the CREDANT’s products offer centralized data management. Unlike hard-to-manage, ineffective traditional data security systems that rely on full disk encryption, CREDANT delivers compliance-ready data encryption and security through a single console for all endpoint devices, including external media. In fact, CREDANT is the only centrally managed solution that provides data-centered, policy-based protection across all data endpoints – all while ensuring a minimal impact on operational processes and the user experience.
Flexible, In-depth Data Defense
CREDANT endpoint security solutions provide complete in-depth defense of your sensitive data. This means that companies can dial security levels up or down for individual user accounts, based on the user’s information needs, role and location.
CREDANT Provides Six Key Layers of Protection:
- User data encryption, allowing IT to protect data that only an individual user needs to see and interact with such as 401k data
- Application data encryption, enabling IT to transparently protect output from applications without requiring the end user to do anything
- External media encryption, which automatically protects data as it moves to USB, iPod or other external storage
- Common data encryption, permitting end users to interact with a shared file while providing data protection that is transparent to the users
- System data encryption, enabling IT to manage and protect all data and encrypt everything except the first few files for boot-up. This eliminates the need for pre-boot while still providing maximum protection
- Operating system protection, proactively allowing operating system protection based on policies to encrypt the security accounts manager (SAM) database, protect the temp files and secure the password hash
Based on experience with hundreds of successful deployments, CREDANT solutions achieve the right balance of protection and usability critical to a successful data security program deployment. The key is to manage risk with a solution that provides security and manageability. With CREDANT, both are included.
Find Out More About CREDANT Data Security Products
Learn more about CREDANT products and how they provide organizations with proven-effective endpoint data protection.