CREDANT For Financial Institutions
Protect Sensitive Financial Data Effectively and Transparently
Today’s banks, lenders, insurance companies and other financial institutions need to protect sensitive data, whether it’s contained on desktops, laptops, or USB drives and other devices. They also want to fully ensure that data is protected if mobile devices are lost or stolen.
At the same time, they need a security solution that works in the background without hampering normal processes so they can focus on what they do best – helping their customers and growing their business. Finally, they need to address new regulations such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), which includes severe civil and criminal penalties for non-compliance.
CREDANT Meets the Needs of Today’s Financial Institutions
CREDANT provides a unique, centrally-managed and flexible solution that protects all data endpoints. With CREDANT, financial institutions can –
- Safeguard data with little to no increase in administrative burden
- Maximize operational productivity for routine tasks such as trouble shooting devices and recovering data
- Fully recover encrypted data after operating system (OS) corruption, device failure, or human error
- Eliminate the impact to end users by avoiding pre-boot login authentication
- Support all required platforms and device types using one solution with a single management console
- Develop solutions to demonstrate compliance