CREDANT For Business Managers
Protect Data Assets and Avoid Embarrassing Headlines
CREDANT Mobile Guardian protects business’s endpoint data no matter where it resides. This means that employees, contractors and associates can use laptops, notebooks, smartphones, PDAs and other products to do their jobs with far greater flexibility, productivity and effectiveness – while CREDANT works in the background. Data is secure and productivity isn’t affected.
Even better, CREDANT’s family of data protection products can help ensure that companies do not end up in newspaper headlines following the loss or theft of a device with sensitive data on it. Proof of encryption eliminates the need of notification after a data breach and CREDANT solutions create automatic trails that enable business’s to prove data encryption from endpoint to endpoint.
Cost-effective, easy to use and highly scalable, CREDANT solutions are equally suited for small to medium-sized and enterprise-level organizations across a range of industries. In fact, over 700 successful companies around the world use CREDANT solutions to protect endpoint data.
With CREDANT, organizations can:
- Leverage the business benefits of mobile computing
- Enable access to corporate data anywhere and anytime
- Eliminate financial risk and brand damage from lost or stolen devices
- Remove the need to report a lost or stolen device
- Meet corporate data protection policies and compliance regulations